PROJECT AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. Their mission is to help people and businesses to succeed in the public and private sectors. CIMA prepares people for a career in business.
The CIMA Professional Qualification: Chartered Management Accountant (SAQA ID 20400) comprises three pillars of knowledge divided into three levels of achievement. These levels are the Operational level, then the Management level and finally the Strategic level.
CIMA PROGRAMME RULES APPLY
Students need to be registered with CIMA who determine entrance requirements.
Access to the Management level of the CIMA professional programme is usually granted by CIMA through the successful completion of:
- the CIMA Operational level; or
- the IIE Bachelor of Commerce degree with Financial Management as the core discipline.
The programme topics include the following:
- Introduction to strategic management and assessing the global environment.
- The human aspect of the organisation, managing relationships.
- Managing change through projects.
CIMA programme rules apply for CIMA certification.