This programme is designed for new to middle managers seeking to enhance their existing strategic management skills. The turbulent business environment of the 21st century is a source of constant change and intense competition. Managers are expected to respond to these changes with innovative strategic decisions and plans that minimise potential threats and maximise business opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals currently in new to middle management positions.
- Individuals seeking to update their knowledge of strategic management.
- Entrepreneurs looking to expand their business and who require support in strategic planning and implementation.
Lectures are conducted once a week in the evening or on a Saturday morning over 16 weeks.
The short learning programme (SLP) fee includes all programme material, which becomes the property of the student. This material is a valuable source for ongoing reference.
The completion of a portfolio of evidence or assignment.
This SLP aims to achieve the following:
- Enhance the ability to analyse the business environment, generate and evaluate strategic options for a business.
- Enhance the ability of critical thinking, creativity and innovation in business decision making.
THE INDEPENDENT INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION - ACCREDITED BY THE BRITISH ACCREDITATION COUNCIL
The IIE has been internationally recognised and accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC). The BAC has been responsible for setting standards within the independent further and higher education sector for 25 years. Their accreditation is held by hundreds of college in the UK and overseas. They provide the leading mark of educational quality for the sector, which is used by students, parents, agencies and beyond as a guarantee of standards. For more information please visit
*Please note that content is subject to change
Conditions and entrance requirements apply.